Piqosity offers users a number of personalization and privacy settings.
To get started, access your user profile:
- At the top right of any page, click on your name
- Then click on "Profile"
- Now click on the pencil icon to edit.
You can edit personal information like:
- Name - displayed publicly on the Leaderboard
- Picture - displayed publicly
- E-Mail Address - used as your login name
- Location - displayed publicly on the Leaderboard
- Grade - displayed publicly on the Leaderboard
- School - displayed publicly on the Leaderboard
- Description - displayed publicly on your Profile
Note that if you don't want any information from the fields above to be shown publicly, simply don't fill them in.
Additional privacy settings include:
- Hide my Email - checking this box ensures your email address will not appear on your public profile
- Sent Notifications - checking this box turns off all e-mail notifications from Piqosity
- Show Leader Status - checking this box means you will never show up on the Leaderboard