With Piqosity, students can take full-length practice tests, adaptive practice sets, and work assignments from linked tutors or teachers. The dashboard is the first page that students see upon successful login. Please refer to the annotated screenshot for a summary of functions:
1. The first container shows donut charts of the student's real score estimate for the entire test and sub-tests:
- The score is updated after every completed practice set and is based off of the last 100 scored questions in a topic.
- Clicking on the "play" button under a donut brings up an adaptive practice test for the chosen test or topic.
2. The second container shows four buttons providing quick access to Piqosity's main features:
- Adaptive Practice creates quizzes according to a student's weaknesses or selected specifications
- Assignments are given by linked tutors or teachers; a number in a red dot indicates outstanding tasks
- Full-Length Tests are found only in premium, paid courses
- Review Past Practice is where students can find the results of every previously worked practice set
3. The third container shows the student's Leaderboard Position:
- The Leaderboard ranks the approximately top 25% of active students.
- Unranked students are simply shown as "NR" for not ranked.
- Students can control how (if at all) they appear on the Leaderboard in their Privacy and Profile Settings.
4. The fourth container shows a summary of the student's weakest areas:
- Topic and Sub-Topic
- Accuracy as a percentage and the number of questions worked in that topic
5. The fifth container shows new responses to the student's requested answer explanations.
6. Clicking on the username dropdown brings additional features:
- Profile allows for changing personal information including password and privacy settings.
- Billing shows active premium course purchases and payment history