Piqosity is designed by educators for educators. Whether you're a teacher of a public school ACT prep course or a tutor for a family taking the ISEE for a private school, our free educator account will give you more insight and control over your students' prep.
- Manage students by Class or Group
- Monitor Student Progress
- Give Assignments with Due Dates
- Answer Student Questions
Manage Students by Class or Group
Creating a class is the first thing that you should do after registering as an educator. All students must be part of a class/ group.
- From the dashboard, click on the green, "Add Class" button
- According to your need, name your class something broad like "ACT Students" or more specific like "Block 1"
- Assign a course to the class
- Add students to your class by inviting them or having them sign up through a unique URL
Monitor Student Progress
In the classroom or courses (pictured below) view, you'll see a table with stats for each of your students like score, questions worked, and date of last activity (upcoming stats include gain, pace, and average difficulty).
Give Assignments with Due Dates
Teachers and Tutors can assign their students problem sets with due dates. You can let Piqosity automatically choose the questions according to a student's strengths and weaknesses or manually select each question.
Answer Student Questions
After students submit practice for scoring on Piqosity, they'll see answer explanations. However, sometimes there isn't a pre-existing explanation or the one that's there doesn't work for that student.
In this case, the student can request an answer explanation, and educators are asked to contribute a new one.