Piqosity for or organizations enables administrators to self-register and manage their educators and students while also benefitting from automatic discounts.
This guide explains the pertinent steps that administrators should follow to set up their organization (tutoring company/ school) on Piqosity. Registering and setting up the organization's first educator and student should take less than 5 minutes.
Note that the itemized steps below only highlight certain items; some steps like "name and contact information" are omitted from the guide below for easier reading but are still required.
Summary of Steps
- Create your organization's account
- Add or invite a tutor/teacher
- Add or invite a student
Step 1 - Create Your Organization Account
- Sub-domain is your customized "mycompany.piqosity.com" URL
- Your logo will appear on the log-in page at my company.piqosity.com
- Your e-mail address must not be used anywhere else on Piqosity (i.e. as a tutor or student)
Step 2 - Add or Invite a Tutor/Teacher
- Click on the "Add Tutor" button at the bottom of your Dashboard
- "Add New Tutor" creates a brand new user on Piqosity.
- Use the "Invite Tutor" option if you want to link an account which is already registered.
Step 3 - Add Student
- Click on the "Add Students" button at the bottom on the right side of your Dashboard
- Note that the e-mail must not already be registered on Piqosity; if the student previously registered, it's best to create a new account to ensure your group discount is accurately calculated.
- If you select a paid course, you will first need to add a credit or debit card to your account. When you add a student to your organization, your card is charged immediately; there is no free-trial period. If you want to see what Piqosity's student platform is like without paying, start by registering yourself as a student instead.
- You must assign a student to at least one educator, but you can also assign the same student to multiple educators (i.e. one tutor for math and a different tutor for reading)
- You must also assign a student to class. It's okay if your organization doesn't have actual classes in the traditional sense; "class" is just another way to organize students and is required for Piqosity to properly calculate statistics.
- Your course fees are calculated according to your organization's automatic group discount. Fees only applied for paid courses. You won't be charged anything if you are only using free courses.